Re: [squid-users] IE versus firefox problems

From: Marcello Romani <mromani@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:43:36 +0200

Robin Mordasiewicz ha scritto:
> I have a site which will not load properly while I am using IE7, but using
> firefox it loads instantly.
>
> for example, while visting http://www.thestar.com IE will pause and wait
> for a very long time for the site to open, while firefox is able to load
> the page instantly. Can someone else verify for me wether or not they are
> seeing the same problem.
>
> http://www.thestar.com

I've noticed that on the right side there are two square areas where
some images initially load. I used firefox to visit the site and
everything went fine, but admittedly those two boxes needed a bunch of
seconds to come up with content.
Could it be that a difference in plugins between FF and IE ?

HTH

--
Marcello Romani
Responsabile IT