Re: [squid-users] hotmail problem

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:21:11 +0200

On 26.10.07 09:07, Hemant Raj Chhetri wrote:
> I have implemented squid2.6STABLE16 as a
> transparent proxy on freebsd6.2. The proxy is working fine

it's intercepting proxy. I even wonder why it's named 'transparent' in
config file.

> but I am not able to login to hotmail. It works fine with
> windows vista but there is a problem with other O.S like
> windows xp, ubuntu, fedora.

did you try to configure browsers to use proxy?

> Is there a way by to bypass
> proxy in order to make hotmail work.

yes, but not with squid. configure your routers to pass hotmail
traffic directly.

Linux - It's now safe to turn on your computer.
Linux - Teraz mozete pocitac bez obav zapnut.