[squid-users] HTTPS Reverse proxy URL rewrite.

From: Dwyer, Simon <sdwyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:02:10 +1100

Hey everyone.

Still setting up my reverse https proxy server. I have it working to a
degree except that when I connect to the site it seems to be rewriting the
address from https to http.

The server in the back end is talking to squid with http but I want it https
from squid to the user. I was under the understanding that this is
possible.

What I need to know is if its squid rewriting the url or the back end
server.

Cheers,

Simon Dwyer