[squid-users] Allow walled garden using SQUID?

From: Josef Salyer <jsalyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:52:59 -0800

I'm currently using squid 2.5 STABLE 13 as a proxy only server for a
small set of students.

We have added nettrekker.com as an allowed site for students to visit.

NetTrekker, for those unfamiliar with it, is a list of educational
websites that have been pre-approved and considered "ok" to go to.

The question is, how do I allow these URLs when they are linked
from .nettrekker.com without adding them individually? Is what we're
trying to do even possible? Essentially we'd like to allow
nettrekker.com
to act as the walls on our garden.

Thank you in advance and I apologize if this is covered in the FAQ,
and I simply missed it.

Josef Salyer
Systems Engineer
907 675 4250 x132