[squid-users] Prevent caching of 302's?

From: Tim Bates <tin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:49:34 +1100

It seems our squid box is caching 302 Moved Temporarily responses...
Which is annoying as the upstream proxy is (IMO brokenly) using this
method to direct clients to a password reset page every 60 days. The
redirect is cached which means the password reset page comes up for any
sites that caused it to show in the first place.

Is there a way to tell Squid to never cache 302 redirects? Or even
better, can I do it if the redirect sends it to a certain host?

Tim B