Re: [squid-users] Squid LDAP Authentication Problems

From: Jemburula <jemburula@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure if this is the right info you want:

I am authenticating with a Win2003 AD server. squid_proxy_ldap was installed
on the system when I installed, didn't exactly do any configuration for it I
believe. The OS is Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.

I'm not sure what you meant by change the schema?

Thanks for the reply, hope it's the right info.