Re: [squid-users] Active Rule Changing

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 01:22:43 +1300

Robin-Vossen wrote:
> Thanks alot that helps..
> If there is anything I can help you with tell me.
> I own you one ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Robin

Just a note on that Badwords.
You do realize you are letting yourself into a nightmare swamp of
possibilities with a filter like that?

Defining all possible bad words without getting any non-bad has been a
major hair loss of many an admin just for starters. Then there is the
ongoing battle with users when they discover you are doing it this way.

If you care to list the categories of content you are required to block
we may have alternatives that are easier to work with.

Amos