Re: [squid-users] squid proccess freeze

From: Alexandre Correa <alexandre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:42:59 -0300

> That's a 110 GB cache which is big. So that is absolutely nothing there
> in /var/log/squid/cache.log before your Squid process goes Zombie?

Nothing are show in cache.log ..

> When your Squid process gets freeze or goes zombie, what errors does
> your web browser gives you? I guess that machine does not loose network
> connectivity?

Connection Time out ... and i can access the server, i try to kill
squid proccess without success.. i canīt terminate .. only if i reboot
server.. ;/

> When your Squid process goes to a zombie state again, check the number
> of mbufs used at that very moment.
>
> Maybe, just maybe, it could be related to your mbufs running out.

okey.. i will check and post it !!!

about ICP traffic, some client servers are parent of my squid proxy...

thanks !!

regards

Sds.
Alexandre J. Correa