Re: [squid-users] how to redirect https 80 requests to a cache listening to https on port 8080

From: nick humphrey <nick.c.humphrey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:42:13 +0100

well, yeah i nat to the accelerator, but i don't know why it won't
send 80 from the accelerator to the cache on 8080. do i only need to
add a new https_port line, nothing else?

like this:
https_port 8080 cert=/usr/local/squid/etc/key.crt
key=/usr/local/squid/etc/key.key defaultsite=mycompany.no-ip.info:8080
https_port 80 cert=/usr/local/squid/etc/key.crt
key=/usr/local/squid/etc/key.key defaultsite=mycompany.no-ip.info:80

just doing that doesn't seem to be enough though, i don't get any response on 80

keep in mind, there is only a server (cache) listening on 8080, so i
want squid to convert the 80 requests and send them to the server as
8080...

--
My sites:
http://nickleus.com