Re: [squid-users] Had this problem before, but old fixes not working

From: murrah boswell <otrcomm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 21:42:59 -0700

Hello,

> 2.6s15 has a serious cache corruption bug.
> Upgrade to 2.6s16 quick.

Thanks for the reply, but the problem still persists after I upgraded to 2.6s16.

When I logon with a user other than 'wget,' I am getting TCP_MISS/403 in my access.log for entries that I know are stored in the
cache since when I logon with user 'wget,' I get TCP_IMS_HIT/304 or TCP_MEM_HIT/200 in the access.log for the same entries.

Murrah Boswell