Re: [squid-users] Rapidshare for multi-users

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:15:15 +1300 (NZDT)

> Hi folks!
>
> I was searching but not found anything about this.
>
> I want to make a single account from rapidshare.com (or whatever) ussable
> for every user in my lan.
>
> Is posible with Squid?? i donīt want to share my login and password
> settings....
>

> Thanks in advance, every day i read this great list!
>
> Emiliano Vazquez.

Hey Emiliano,

I have not had much to do with rapidshare, but IFF you can pin down the
servers and requests from a given source. You should be able to setup your
squid to have a rapidshare server as one of the cache_peer pre-configured
with login details and ACL to forward all rapidshare requests through it.

Amos