RE: [squid-users] DNS weirdness?

From: J Beris <J.Beris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:55:06 +0100

> dns_nameservers - if set the NS listed _ALL_ resolve the IPA to
> 123.123.123.123
> - if not set the /etc/resolv.conf NS _ALL_ do the same.

Thanks Amos,

You were right: dns_nameservers had a different set of nameservers than
/etc/resolv.conf! I completely overlooked that directive, thinking I had
not set it, instead relying on resolv.conf.
I have disabled the dns_nameservers directive, did a squid -k
reconfigure and all is well!

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Regards,

Joop

Dit bericht is gescand op virussen en andere gevaarlijke
inhoud door MailScanner en lijkt schoon te zijn.
Mailscanner door http://www.prosolit.nl
Professional Solutions fot IT