RE: [squid-users] Don't use cache_parent for a specific IP destination ?

From: humberto <humberto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:45:56 -0500

With this option (always_direct) and ACLs you can solve your problem

always_direct
# Usage: always_direct allow|deny [!]aclname ...
#
# Here you can use ACL elements to specify requests which should
# ALWAYS be forwarded directly to origin servers. For example,
# to always directly forward requests for local servers use
# something like:
#
# acl local-servers dstdomain my.domain.net
# always_direct allow local-servers

Bye

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."