Re: [squid-users] Squid 2. Squid 2.6.STABLE16 delay (pools) problem

From: Santosh Rani <santoshballey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:29:32 +0530

Sirs,

My fault that I bungled the sequence of delay_parameters in the mail
expressing my delay pools problem.
But in squid.conf it is as advised by you.

Further, after reading your reply, I tested the download again and I
have found that this speed disobedience is caused in Mozilla Firefox
browser only.
In Internet Explorer, the speed hovers around 6000 (which is the
pool/bucket) as specified in the delay pool for the Heavy files
(STRINGS_SLOW) but it does not go to the lower limit of 4000 (which is
allowed speed) even in Internet Explorer.

Best Regards