[squid-users] Blocking IP's from accessing Squid

From: Reid <reid_sf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:29:43 -0800 (PST)

I need to block a large number of IP addresses from accessing squid. Is this something that squid
can do efficiently?

I have about 300 lines that look like this: (where ## is an actually number - for privacy, I'm
just not listing it here)

##.##.22.104/29
##.##.22.112/28
##.##.22.128/26
##.##.192.0/19
##.##.224.0/21

Also, how should these IP's be formatted for squid? I'm planning to put the list in an external
file.

Thank you!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs