Re: [squid-users] MySAR

From: Kenneth P. Oncinian <kenneth.oncinian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:51:47 +0800

On Friday 23 November 2007 6:45:11 pm Janco van der Merwe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone used mysar and what is your opinion about it?

Yes, I am using MySAR and it is the best that I have used so far in terms of
the accuracy of the report, it is the only report that have served our
corporate requirement. The only drawback is the MySQL backend which has the
tendency to become very slow when generating reports when the amount of data
is more than 5GB.

regards,
Kenneth