[squid-users] Content Filter for Squid with Gui / Web Console

From: Janco van der Merwe <janco@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:10:06 +0200

Sorry but I'm going to be a pain for the next couple minutes.

We have been using Dansguardian as a contnet filter for quite a long
time and a client has requested a Content filter which plugs into squid
and has a gui where they can black list and white list certain sites.

Does anyone know of an application that meets these requirements? I've
searching the Net but I can't quite find the right one so I hoped that
one of you has had a similar request and resolved it??

--
Janco van der Merwe
Open Solutions