Re: [squid-users] squid and CCTV

From: Nadeem Semaan <nadeem_semaan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 00:37:38 -0800 (PST)

I've tried that, but there is no use, I do not get the info I need.

The CCTV http is accessable through port 6075 (http://bla.bla.bla:6075) while the video uses port 5000 to contact me (as I have noticed while using transparent squid)
When going through squid I access on port 3128 while squid contacts the parent proxy on port 8080