Re: [squid-users] Allowing only ntlm clients

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:00:44 -0200

    If you have ONLY the 'auth_param ntlm' thing and do NOT have the
'auth_param basic', so there will be no username/password prompt.

    For having the username/password prompt window, you would have to
configure a 'basic' authenticator. Configuring the ntlm only, you would
probably acchieve what you're looking for.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues