Re: [squid-users] looking for testers: google maps/earth/youtubecaching

From: Gleidson Antonio Henriques <gleidson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:55:00 -0300

Adrian,

  With Latest snapshot SQUID-2.HEAD, iīve got a Segmentation fault in Squid
when try to access youtube.
  If i try other URL that isnīt in store_rewrite_list, it worked well.
  Do you need some more information about it ? I tried gdb but squid running
in threads is so difficult to trace.
  I used same ./configure options that had used in squid-2.HEAD-20071126.

  Best regards,

Gleidson Antonio Henriques