[squid-users] chunked encoding is not working after squid-2.6Stable9

From: sekar it <sekarit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:04:26 +0530

Hello all,

We have an application that uses http proxy. It uses http version 1.0 for
requests and the server sends a response (HTTP/1.0) with chunked transfer
encoding. The application worked upto squid-2.6STABLE9 as I understand it
does not handle the chunked transfer encoding.

Currently I am using squid-2.6STABLE16 and the application hangs while
connecting to the server. When I change the code to disable the handling of
chunked encoding ( httpState->flags.chunked = 0; in http.c) the application
works.

What could be the issue, is it a problem with the application or squid
proxy.

The relavant debug message is attached.

Thanks in advance,
Sekar