Re: [squid-users] Proxy not working with flash+variables?

From: <no-spam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:39:56 +1100 (EST)

Got myself a fix for both, both the same problem. The requests are both
passing POST data to the page, but the squid wasnt setup to proxy them. I
feel like a butt at the moment for missing it in the logs, but hopefully
this can help someone else whos in the same situation as I was.

So now I have a rule that forces POST's to go via the upstream proxy
unless its specifically an internal request (as per my ACL's).

Yet to really test it beyond the "those sites are now working", fingers
crossed.

Feel like a bit of a tool for not noticing it earlier in the logs :P

Cheers.