[squid-users] allow audio on sites in squid

From: Beavis <pfunix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:35:39 -0600

hi guys,

   Is there a rule to be able to detect most of the audio and video
mostly podcasts to pass through squid? I currently have squid stable
16 setup on my environment and we have internal sites that play back
.wav files that we're automatically loaded on the browser via window
mediaplayer. but for some weird reason it gets blocked and people
aren't able to hear them. I'm basically looking for a general rule
that will be able to pass these mime types through the proxy.

regards,
beavis