[squid-users] Transparent proxy plus outsite proxy

From: Jose Noto <jose.noto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:37:00 +0000

Good morning,

I am seting up a Transparent proxy using squid where we already have a
proxy server provided by our ISP and I am having some troubles. If I
congure in the browser connections my ISP proxy, internet is working
fine but I am not using the transparent proxy (the proxy server doesn't
log anything) and if I don't configure it I cannot see any website
because I am not using the external proxy, but my squid server is
working trying to resolve all the requests. How can I integrate my ISP
proxy on the squid proxy server? Is there something to do with my
iptables rules that should redirect to my ISP proxy server?

Many thanks.

Jose