[squid-users] zero sized reply turned into Invalid Response

From: Adam Egan <adam.egan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:15:08 +0000

Hi all,

I was having trouble with squid suddenly failing to work on some sites
(most notably Google), as completely out of the blue, it started
saying that it received a Zero Sized Reply. I have since found out
that this can be caused when two Content-Length arguments are
specified, though when I connected to google.com via telnet I only
ever saw one occurence. I notice that there is a patch for squid 2.5
but can't find one for the 3.0STABLE1 version that I upgraded to.

On another note, once I upgraded to 3.0STABLE1, the error messaged
became 'Invalid Response', now I'm not sure whether this is a
different error, or the same error that has been renamed.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction as I'm lost now! :(

Adam