Re: [squid-users] clustering squid

From: Mar Matthias Darin <BDarin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:00:55 -0600

Hello,

Terry writes:

> I am looking to utilize squid as a reverse proxy for a medium sized
> implementation that will need to scale to a lot of requests/sec (a lot
> is a relative/unknown term). I found this very informative thread:
> http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200704/0089.html

I have written some software that will make managing the log files a bit
easier. You can consolidate the logs to a signle system (and file if you
wish)(via TCP connections) and the logs are rotated automatically each night
(without effecting Squid). Also it handles log data above 2gigs easily.
The software is GPL licensed. The url is in my signature.

 ---

Logger: Taking control of system logs.
http://freshmeat.net/projects/slogger/