Re: [squid-users] Google Images and Blacklists

From: s f <sf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:01:05 +0545

Hi,

I went to google and did a google image search for "test" and if I see
the image location then its
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ikGI0NaN_FcpSM:http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/nuclear-test-1.jpg

I assume you are maintaing your black list with dst or dstdomain.
Using url_regex should do the trick as you can see that the images are
from google domain itself.

Regards,
Roshan