Re: [squid-users] Re: IMPORTANT: Problems with Squid 2.6.17 and ICAP using Kaspersky HTTTP Proxy for Squid

From: Christos Tsantilas <christos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:13:45 +0200

Hi Bert,
   In the case you want this feature, it is not so difficult to apply a
patch and compile the squid3 from sources. In this case I must inform
you that this patch is not enough tested. But maybe you want to test it
and inform the mailing list how works. And if there is a problem squid3
developers will try to fix it.

At this time I think this feature is scheduled for inclusion in
squid3.1. It is not considered as important because is not really a
squid3 bug. But I suppose, if there is enough demand from users will be
included in 3.0-STABLEx release.

Regards,
   Christos