[squid-users] coss vs aufs vs diskd

From: Monah Baki <mbaki@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 09:15:01 -0500

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy a cache server in a environment for kids
(approx 2000). Currently my cache (squid-2.6-stable17) is configured
to use diskd, but since it's in a test environment I did not reach
the limit where I read under high load it will crash. Coss since it's
experimental, yet some users have given it good remarks as far as
performance and stability.
So should I stick with diskd or switch to coss?

Thanks

BSD Networking, Microsoft Notworking