Re: [squid-users] Problem: Squid+Kaspersky_for_proxy+SquidGuard

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 22:33:21 +0900

Unfortunately Squid-2 doesn't have official ICAP support, so you'll have
to contact the maintainer of that for help with it, and possibly
Kaspersky.

Squid-3 has ICAP support I believe the Squid-3 developers will support,
and I'll be in a position to start offering Squid-2 support (with the
ICAP patch if desired) very soon.

Sorry!

Adrian