Re: [squid-users] inode ratio and block-size

From: Linux Man <linuxman.uru@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:04:44 -0200

Thanks for you help

Well, I'll use it for cache web traffic, thus save bandwidth.
The cache dir will have 50 GB, and the linux box 2 GB RAM.
I think that while coss is under development, diskd is a good
alternative, so that is will I use.
With an average of 13KB is a good choice a block size of 4KB?

Thanks a lot
Best regards