Re: [squid-users] 'include' feature

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:09:23 +1300

Dave wrote:
> I still get
>
> unrecognized: 'include /path/to/included/file/squid.acl.config'
>
> when trying it out

There seems to be a one-off error in the initial logics. whitespace in
the config line is at character 7 not 8.
Fixing that here in the 3.1 port solves the problem you are seeing and
if the config is correct it works properly.

There appears to still be a bug in the "Bungled squid.conf ..." messages
though.

"FATAL: Bungled garbage-from-working-line-#2 line 3: acl"
'garbage-from-working-line-#2' is a tail of the acl line (2) preceeding
the intentionally bungled one (3) containing just "acl ".

Amos

--
Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17 or 3.0STABLE1.