Re: [squid-users] How to fix skype sound problem over squid ?

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:14:40 +0100

On 08.01.08 20:52, C B wrote:
> Dear Matus,

it wasn't me who replies your last mail...

> You mean maxconn setting? If yes, I have not set maxconn setting. What
> would you advice to do ?

please set up your MUA for wrapping lines below 80 charscters, 72 to 76 is
usually OK.

No, not the maxconn. CONNECT requests are usually only allowed to port 443,
which is HTTPS. Allowing other ports may open target for abuse and bypassing
other rules. However I have no idea what ports does skype use. see ssl_ports
ACL.

Spam is for losers who can't get business any other way.