[squid-users] Squid restarted Signal 25

From: <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:39:01 -0700

Today we noticed that our squid process restarted on its own today with
a signal 25.

Squid Parent: child process 12554 exited due to signal 25
Squid Parent: child process 1512 started

This seems to have been covered many times before and I understand that
this is usually caused by a large log file, but the
logs (access, store and cache) are all small. The access log gets
rotated daily and was rotated about 3 hours before this occurred. I can
not find any evidence that a large log file caused this. Also, the file
system does not seem to have any errors (fsck). Is there anything else
that may cause this? Anything suggestions? This particular box is
running squid-2.5.STABLE1-3.9 on RedHat.

Thanks