RE: [squid-users] Google Images and Blacklists

From: Cailen Pratt <cailen.pratt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:24:14 +1100

Yes, I would like to block them from seeing images from the domains listed
within my Blacklist.

i.e. if they go to Google images and type in sex for example, all the images
come up. If they then click on the link, it comes up with Access Denied.
What I would like to achieve is not to display those images in thumbnail
form.