RE: [squid-users] tcp_miss/502

From: Scholten R. <R.Scholten@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:19:42 +0100

Hi,

Well its working finally.
Editted the resolv.conf to use another DNS server and flushed browser cache and restarted squid.conf... and voila!

I think it's the restarting that "fixed" it, since we already tried other DNS before.

Ohwell.. figures it would be something this easy.
I'm always thinking to difficult :P

Thanks everyone!
R.Scholten