[squid-users] Is is safe to use the reply_body_max_size on client side?

From: Neha Nahar <nehadnahar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:37:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everyone,

I want to limit the size of a webpage downloaded by my
browser (Firefox) to 2MB.
I plan to use squid as the proxy.
Will setting up the reply_body_max_size to 2MB limit
it for me ?
I read the Squid documentation regarding
reply_body_max_size. It says that it wont work for
downstream caches. I am not sure what that means.
Is downstream cache from client to web server or from
web server to client.

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance!
-Neha

-Neha Nahar
  " Work for cause and not for applause, live to express and not to impress !"

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html