[squid-users] Re: Squid http1.1 vs http1.0 (probably again)

From: Oliver Schoett <os@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:11:07 +0100

Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Aha, I knew this was around somewhere.
> This is effectively the TODO list for HTTP/1.1 compliance if you are
> interested in sponsoring anyone to help with it:
> http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/showdependencytree.cgi?id=411&hide_resolved=1

Due to the 2.x / 3.x version split, this can become confusing, as the
state of this bug and its dependencies may be different in 2.x and in
3.x, and the Bugzilla dependency list does not reflect that. For
example, bug 7 (which can hurt performance badly) is supposedly fixed in
2.7, but not yet in 3.x.

Regards,

Oliver Schoett