Re: [squid-users] squid not killing my url_rewriters

From: Chris Woodfield <rekoil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 00:45:40 -0500

NM, problem solved.

For those that are curious: I erred in stating I was using
PO::Filter::Line to process input; I'm actually using
POE::Wheel:ReadWrite with Filter::Line as an input filter. The issue
was that I had not created an error handler in my ReadWrite object -
once I did, setting the handler to "exit 0", the rewriter now catches
EOF as an error in ReadWrite and dies properly as it should.

-C