[squid-users] Webmin help maybe...

From: Russell Martilla <faster340@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:31:07 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to access the squid proxy server through webmin and I am coming up with the following error;

Squid Proxy Server

The Squid executable squid does not exist. If you have Squid installed, adjust your module configuration to use the correct path.

The Squid executable squid does not exist. If you have Squid installed, adjust your module configuration to use the correct path.

This is the configuration...

System configuration
Full path to squid config file - /usr/local/squid/etc/squid.conf
Command to start squid Automatic - /usr/local/squid/sbin/squid
Command to stop squid Automatic - /usr/local/squid/sbin/squid -k kill
Command to apply changes Automatic
Squid executable - squid
Full path to PID file - /var/run/squid.pid
Full path to squid cache directory - /var/cache/squid
Squid cachemgr.cgi executable - /usr/share/doc/packages/squid/scripts/cachemgr.cgi
Full path to squid log directory - /var/log/squid

Thank you.
Russell

Be a better friend, newshound, and