Re: [squid-users] OpenBSD 4.2+Squid3_Stable1+Windows AD

From: Luca Dell'Oca <ldelloca@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 05:15:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I have the same problem. I found this tutorial:

https://tiifp.org/quentin/squid.html

and I managed to do all the kerberos stuff. Then I downloaded the patch for
winbind and made the install of samba with winbind flavor, but I got this
error:

# env FLAVOR=winbind make install
"Makefile", line 107: Need an operator
Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

I have little experience on OpenBSD and no programming skills, so I do not
know how to solve this error....

Cheers,
Luca.