[squid-users] WCCP Support for SquidNT

From: Squid Dev <mailsquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:50:10 -0500

Hi guys,

I've seen some posts already (dated a while back) that there is no
support as of yet for WCCP on SquidNT, due to the lack of
implementation/integration of GRE on Windows.

Is this still the case? if so, is there any sort of development
towards a solution?

On a different note, I understand that it is fundamentally impossible
to authenticate users while running Squid in transparent mode. Is
there a way to capture the client's username while running Squid in
transparent mode?

Thanks everyone, Squid Rocks!

--AL