[squid-users] List of "tokens" or "macros" used in error page templates?

From: Hostmaster <hostmaster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 12:23:42 -0500

Hi all, I am looking for a pointer of a list of those "macros" or
"tokens" used in the errors/ templates.

For example:

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Unable to determine IP address from host name for
<I>%H</I>
</BLOCKQUOTE>

%H = hostname

<P>Your cache administrator is <A HREF="mailto:%w">%w</A>.

%w = email of webmaster

What I'm looking for is one that contains the remote IP address of the
client, hopefully it would still be set even if the X-Forwarded-for
header is suppressed (I'm thinking it should be because squid still nows
the remote IP address when it logs the client request into cache_access)

I'm using 2.5.5 stable at the moment.

Thanks

-mark