[squid-users] Free-SA: Why can't I add my logfile processing software to the web list?

From: Oleg <xsov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 01:08:47 +0300

Would you like to add my software to this list:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/

Home page:
http://free-sa.sourceforge.net

Free-SA is tool for statistical analysis of daemons' log files, similar to
SARG. Its main advantages over SARG are much better speed (7x-20x), more
support for reports, and W3C compliance of generated HTML/CSS reports. It can
be used to help control traffic usage, to control Internet access security
policies, to investigate security incidents, to evaluate server efficiency,
and to detect troubles with configuration.

I've tried many times to add it via form at the end of list page, but nothing
happen. All generated reports meet W3C requirements and have "<meta
name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow">" at headers section.

If you can't or want not to add it, then tell me please why.

--
Best regards, Oleg