Re: [squid-users] Asking for feedback on new Squid Wiki theme

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:04:31 +1300

Tim Bates wrote:
> I'll agree with that.
> Background isn't too bad IMO, but I can see the issue. Fading it more
> would fix it.

I think its not so much the fading level now as it was yesterday.

It's more the fading level of the black border around the squid shape.

If it could be made a blue or grey slightly darker than the blue of the
squid itself instead of black the fading issues would reduce a lot.

Amos

> TB
>
> Mark Nottingham wrote:
>>
>> Great job!
>>
>> Looks very nice -- except that the background image is distracting,
>> and makes it hard to read text.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

>> On 05/02/2008, at 4:13 PM, Kinkie wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> in the past few days I've worked on a new theme for the Squid Wiki,
>>> and feedback has been mostly positive so far.
>>> Before switching to it, I'd like to get feedback from you - after all,
>>> the squid users are those who are going to benefit - or suffer - from
>>> it.
>>>
>>> I've set a read-only mirror of the wiki (plus the new theme) up at
>>> the URL
>>> http://squid.new.kinkie.it/FrontPage
>>>
>>> I invite all of you to take a tour, and please report your opinions.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> --
>>> /kinkie
>>
>> --
>> Mark Nottingham mnot@yahoo-inc.com

> privileged information or confidential information or both. If you
> are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.

Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+