Re: [squid-users] Asking for feedback on new Squid Wiki theme

From: Kinkie <gkinkie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:44:13 +0100

> I like the theme, but like others said the background squid is a little
> too much visible.

Hello,
  so far all feedback pointed in the same direction. I've thus changed
the background image some, making it lighter and more watermark-y.
Can you re-check the site now, please?

> I would also try making it fixed (i.e. not scrolling).

Hm.. I'm not really sure about this. While certainly possible, to my
eyes it would make the site image less professional. What's everyone's
opinion on this?

> Thank you for the good work!

Thank you :)

--