[squid-users] Bluecoat > Squid

From: David Massey <dassey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:34:09 +0300

I have my own squid on a godaddy server, worked for a while now. My
company just implemented bluecoat proxy/filtering and now i can no
longer use my squid. I do not have admin rights over this bluecoat, so
i cant change anything, but anyone know any little tricks i can use to
get far enough through the bluecoat to get to my squid? my options are
443 and 80. i currently have the squid on 443