[squid-users] meetup occuring in London

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:00:24 +1100

Some of the squid developers are going to get together in London during
the weekend of the 1st and 2nd of March. We're still putting together
final details and so on. We'll be talking about much of the current
things under development. If you are hacking on squid, or interested in
doing so please let me know, I'm sure we'd love to have you drop by.

If you're not hacking on squid, but use it or just love the project and
want to get together to say hi or chat, I'm positive we'll have at least
one evening spent in a pleasant pub/dinner. For now please drop me an
email - but when we have some more details figured out I'll throw them
up on the wiki.

-Rob