[squid-users] mime_table in squid 3.0 stable

From: <maik.linnemann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:08:50 +0100

Dear List,

im trying to get squid-3.0.STABLE1from source on Suse Linux Enterprise
Server 10 SP1,2.6.16.46-0.12-smp,x86_6 running and have a mysterious
behavior.

whenever i try to use my own conf and parse it via the -k parse switch i
get an error as follows:

FATAL: MIME Config Table squid//usr/local/squid/etc/mime.conf: (20) No
such=
file or directory

I havent configured the mime_table setting in my conf and the mime.conf is
in its default place which is /usr/local/squid/etc/mime.conf

If you have a look at the error output, squid assumes that the mime.conf
is under squid//<<default.path>>

Has anyone a clue where squid's got that from?

Recompiling doesnt help as well as giving the value manually in my
squid.conf...is the same error...

If i parse default config file the error isnt present..., could this be,
because the parser processes the configs successively? i have compiled the
source with heap, which is not compatible with default config file...

Thanks folks..

HITCON AG
Maik Linnemann
Gartenstrasse 208
48147 Münster
0251/2801-206 (Phone)
0251/2801-280 (Fax)
0170/6364-205 (Mobil)
mailto:info@hitcon.de
http://www.hitcon.de

Mitglieder des Vorstandes: Helmut Holtstiege, Tobias Helling
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans-Hermann Schumacher

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Münster
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster, HRB 5177

member of http://www.grouplink.de
·