[squid-users] How to analyse the output of cachemgr.cgi

From: R Pradeepa <pradeepa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:12:15 +0530

We have implemented Squid Cache: Version 2.6.STABLE5. We are monitoring
the performance of squid through cachemgr.cgi. Is there any detailed
documentation for cachemgr.cgi, so that we will be able to find out what
each and every parameter indicates. We also want to find out what is the
suggested threshold for these parameters, so that when my threshold
exceeds we can take neccessary actions.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeepa R
Sr.Sys.Engr/IC/BHEL